Page en construction permanente
- Fayçal BAGHRICHE pose un regard décallé sur la ville au travers de certains de ses travaux
- Candy CHANG is an artist, designer, and urban planner who explores making cities more comfortable and contemplative places. She believes in the potential of introspection and collective wisdom in public space to improve our communities and our personal well-being. She is a TED Senior Fellow, an Urban Innovation Fellow, a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader, and was named a “Live Your Best Life” Local Hero by Oprah Magazine. By combining street art with urban planning, social activism, and philosophy, she has been recognized as a leader in developing new strategies for the design of our cities.
- Krzysztof WODICZKO is Professor in Residence of Art, Design, and the Public Domain at the GSD. He is renowned for his large-scale slide and video projections on architectural facades and monuments. He has realized more than eighty such public projections in Australia, Austria, Canada, England, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, and the United States. Since the late 1980s, his projections have involved the active participation of marginalized and estranged city residents. Simultaneously, he has been designing and implementing a series of nomadic instruments and vehicles with homeless, immigrant, and war veteran operators for their survival and communication.
- Shepard Fairey (son galeriste parle de l’intérêt pour la ville) https://vimeo.com/30209136
- Bansky http://www.banksy.co.uk/
- Ernest Pignon Ernest http://www.pignon-ernest.com/
- Space invaders http://www.space-invaders.com/